Mystery Blogger Award Nomination
For those of you who don’t know, the Mystery blogger award was created by Okota Enigma. In her words, ‘there are so many blogs that are still a mystery to us; when we get to know them, it’s divine and we find friends where we least expect’.
You can find her blog here!
- Acknowledge, link back and thank the blog that nominated you
- Display the award + rules in your blog
- Mention the creator of the award; provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your subscribers three things about you.
- Re-nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify the nominees via a blog comment.
- Ask your nominees
- 5 questions and one funny question.
- Share links to your best posts.
Questions from Bookish Owlette:
Have you experienced true love?
I am head over heels in love with my man, I am getting butterflies just typing this.
2. Who is your role model and why?
My role models are definitely my parents. The exemplify living like Christ while keeping a loving home. I am incredibly blessed with the family that God has given me.
3. Have you told your friends/family about your blog? if not, why not?
Yes, I have told my friends & family about my blog!
4. Name a hobby of yours? (not blog related)
I love doing puzzles. I know this is kind of seen as an a hobby for the elderly, but I have always, always loved doing puzzles, especially with my family.
5. Favorite book boyfriend?
I’m not sure I have an answer to this question! That might make me a bad reader. (But maybe Rowan Whitethorn).
6. What is your most loved trope and most hated?
I definitely had to look up the word trope because it’s not commonly used in Ohio.
Fun fact, it means: a figurative or metaphorical use of a word or expression.
My favorite word at the moment is intention because I am trying to be more intentional with how I spend my time which includes spending more time in God’s word and talking with God.
I can’t think of an expression or saying that I don’t like right now but I know there are some out there.
Questions from Musings & Margaritas:
What’s your process for when you write a post?
I start by brainstorming a list of potential blogs and/or categories of blogs. I then try and schedule out my blogs. Recently I have been posting on Sundays and Thursdays, which has been helpful to know when I need to have things done by. Next, I will attempt to write the majority of the post and I will jot notes of whatever I don’t finish, so that I can remind myself to go back & finish it up. Then I will schedule the post and work on the photography and graphics! To me this is the best part because I love photography & it really helps my creativity flow. While I’m in the midst of creating one blog, another idea will usually interrupt my progress, and that’s the sole reason that I have 7 blogs in draft form and another 11 scheduled and ready to go!
2. What are your career goals?
Well, I am currently in college at Ohio University majoring in Accounting and Business Pre-Law. I hope to start my career as an accountant. As soon as I start my own family, I would like to start my own business. I would love to do something with photography, maybe blogging. And my top goal ever since I was young is to write and publish my own novel. (I have a pretty good start on one at the moment, if you like to read YA Fantasy & you are interested, let me know in the comments!).
3. What is your favourite type of genre to read?
By far YA fantasy, dystopian. I love Sarah J. Maas (we share a similar name, for all we know, her middle name could be June as well 😉 )
4. Preferred writing style- factual or fictional? First person or Third person?
Fictional and probably third person, but I definitely find it adventurous and fun to write in first person!
5. Funny/weird one- If you had to change your name what would you change it to and why?
I like this question, but I am afraid my answer is boring because I wouldn’t change my name! Sarah June is who I am!
My tagged links to my most popular blogs:
I would love for you to check out these blogs of mine!!
- If you could do one thing without failing, what would you do?
- Preferred social media platform?
- Dream job?
- What is one thing you are most excited for this Christmas season?
- Favorite dessert?
- What kind of blog posts do you enjoy reading the most?
Can’t wait to hear your answers!!
Thanks for reading!