12 Days of Christmas (Day 7):
I saw this Christmas tag on a blog I was reading and decided to do one for you guys to read. I have never done one of these before, so let me know if you like it or if I should continue doing it!
Feel free to copy the questions and use them on your own blog!
Every blogmas needs a holiday tag, so here we go:
- Whats your favorite Christmas color?
- I really like silver and gold as Christmas colors.
“Silver and golllld on evvvvvery Christmas Treeee.”
- Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
- Usually I will stay in my PJs to open stockings and open presents. This year Christmas falls on a Sunday. Which means my family will wake up and open stockings and eat our traditional cinnamon roll breakfast and then get dressed up to go to the Christmas morning service.
- If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
- I think it would be a present for my mom/my parents because she is very deserving of a present.
- Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
- We always open our presents on Christmas morning. We don’t open a single present on Christmas Eve.
- What do you like to do on holiday break?
- I really enjoy spending time with family and playing games. We usually pull out the big games during the holidays, such as Monopoly, Risk and Clue. We also play multiple player solitaire and we do puzzles.
- Any Christmas wishes?
- For my family to be happy and healthy.
- Favorite Christmas smells?
- I love smelling vanilla and cinnamon.
- Favorite holiday meal or treat?
- I love the spritz cookies that my mom makes. She only makes them during Christmas time and they are bite size so I eat way more than I probably should.
- What’s your favorite holiday drink?
- A loaded hot chocolate! You can check out my holiday drinks at: Festive Christmas Drinks
- Candy cane or gingerbread men?
- I’m actually not a huge fan of either, but I really enjoy eating gingerbread cookie-dough.
- What’s your favorite holiday song
- Mary Did you Know
- What’s the weirdest gift you’ve ever received?
- We recently did a gift exchange at my church’s youth group party. I received shampoo and a bucket of candy.
- Have you ever made a snowman?
- Of course! My dad also used to use his Bobcat and scoop all of the snow on our driveway into a huge pile, and we would make forts and tunnels out of it.
- What’s your favorite winter fragrance?
- I don’t change up my fragrance for the Christmas season.
- What is most important to you about the holidays?
- Definitely the fact that Christmas is all about Jesus’ birth. I think a lot of people like to Amercanize Christmas as a holiday. We need to remember that the reason for the season is Jesus Christ.
Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoyed this holiday tag!